Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

The right to fall down... and get back up again!!


Wise people around always say
To let it all out
You better be able to let it all in
Let yourself be overwhelmed by all negative feelings
To better cope with it…

Wise words…
Sure is…
Easier said than done!
And as a matter of fact when you are facing such positions
Such situations when you are numb, fearful, hopeless
And useless…
The one idea that pops right through your brain sure is
What a bunch of crap!!!!
Who can someone write such stupid things!!!!
Do people even believe in that?

Indeed, it’s our human heart speaking for not being able to manage
These overwhelming experiences…
And fact is we get busted…
We are bruised
Screwed
Disappointed
Hurt
Disillusioned
Stunned
Sad…
There’s nothing one can say that can get us out of there…
No one can ever say or do anything…

A hug won’t even do
A presence won’t make it any better
There’s not a single word that could take it all away
Make it never happen
Turn back time
Nor cure such hopelessness

How can we jump from being at the top of the world to being this insignificant ant on the ground?
How can we stand up after a fall when we don’t even recognize the so-called ‘fall’?
Being weighed down by such feelings isn’t easy
I surely don’t want this to happen to my loved ones…
But life never turns up the way we expect it to…
Life never lives up to our expectations
And it’s often up to us to strive towards life’s expectation for us…
But what is it?
Grow-up and experience?
Live and die?
Love and let go?
Fall and stand up?
What’s the use of all that after all?

Well being a so called ‘psycho’ yes it is up to me to say that no matter what happens…
Everything is in your hands…
I can be there
I can try to understand
I am not you… And all choices are yours to take…
However… When I as a human experience such feelings…
Well there’s no ‘Me’ around to remind me of all that…
And I am weak…
Though I know that it’s never too late to write your own history
If my loved ones fall… I fall with them…
If I fall with them… No one’s going to be there to pop up and say
‘Hey life goes on… the world is still turning, sun’s shining… etc. etc. …’
If I fall too my world will stop turning…
And if I don’t… People will say I am insensible

Strange paradox to live with that!!!
Well… to be honest…
I grew up like that…
Preventing myself to fall to be able to pick up my loved ones…
But today… It’s my turn to fall…
And though I try to stop it… I could not…
I felt like exploding and I fell right off the cliff…
Long fall…
I am scared…
I am angry of not being able to be of any more help…
I fall alone…
I feel alone
No one was there to grab me, pick me up, comfort me and I was sad…

Then I had time to think…
Falling is super easy…
Once on the ground the more difficult step is to get back on one’s foot…
And that one is not easy at all…
Thinking back I realized that it was all my doing…
I put a stress on myself for being Responsible…
When I have the right not to be…
So whatever… I also have to right to blow off
To have my space
To screw up sometimes
To shout and let it out
Above all, I am only human!

And eventually… All came in…
Accepting not to control anything opens the door …
Now that all is in…
It took some time to process…
And with the door still being open…
 It all goes out…
So I can proudly say…
I am back on my feet again!!!
Glad to be…
So finally… those stupid wise words pop in my head again…
Indeed… once you let it all in… It’s easier to switch it all out!!!
So hello world … Am back again…
You cannot be any worse than you ever were!!!

Ti val ©




No comments:

Post a Comment